CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures of my birthday presents 6 June 2008 continued

The last of my birthday presents.
My best friend growing up and I
decided years ago to stop doing "birthday"
because there were getting to be too many people in both of our lives.
We almost call each other,
but I really did not expect a call this year.
My birthday fell on the weekend
and she normally goes out of town
where there is limited cell phone service.
She went into town to get some things
and to call and wish me a Happy Birthday.
I know she thinks of me;
So, I really did not care that she could not call,
but was happy that she was able to.
This is from my friend Beth
and was totally unexpected as were most of my presents.
Beth has limited income (like so many of us)
and I would have been happy with just an e-mail saying Happy Birthday.
I am still trying to figure out how she knew it was my birthday.
I think a little birdy named Lori might have said something.?
Anyway, Beth
if you do read this
thank you very much and the chocolate was delicious.
My friend Linda crocheted and gave me this dishcloth along with bath salts.
I laughed out loud when I saw the card.
Very funny.


This is what I bought with my gift card from Waldenbooks/Borders.

I realized I forgot to photograph the actual card the gift card was in.

Sorry about that.

Maybe one day I will add it to the blog.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign