CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pictures of my birthday presents 6 June 2008

This year was a really good birthday year. I will even forgive the pouring rain, severe thunderstorm watch that turned into a severe thunderstorm warning, and the tornado watch that turned into a tornado warning. Luckily the tornado did not touch down and was farther west. It almost always rains on my birthday and many years the severe storms have hit also. It is just the way the weather patterns are this time of year.

Well, I received $60.00 in birthday money and had planned on using it for gas or groceries or something stupid like that....LOL....actually I did use some of it on groceries yesterday, but that is okay considering the price of things.

I was told I had to stop work today and I did. Linda if you read this I am sorry I did not come back to work, but with the storms and gas prices and honestly by the time I got home I was/am just plain tired. So, her present will be added at a later date.

I feel bad because I got presents from my wonderful boss Pam (the Borders gift card pictured below), a special birthday cd of my favorite "American Idol" singers from this season made by Lori and her beautiful daughter Sarah along with personalized candy (so cool), my brother Scott gave me "Rush Hour 3" and "Mirror Mask" on dvd. I also got a check for $20.00 from my brother Paul and sister-in-law Sandi which I bought the 2 pairs of pants at Steve and Barry's for only $8.98 each. Steve and Barry's re-opened on 4 June 2008 in Regency Mall, Racine, Wisconsin.

I bought this beautiful striped sweater on clearance at Christopher & Banks for only $9.97 and the t-shirt (also on clearance) at Sears for get this only $1.99. Yep that is what I said only $1.99? I even had the clerk double check for me in case somebody screwed up, but it was the correct price. There are some good deals out there if you are willing to look for them.

I was going to go to the art museum but I thought the bad weather was going to come earlier than it did and did not want to get caught walking around downtown in it. So, my mother and I went to the mall to look around.









0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign