CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Link to the Real PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

I know this will probably anger a lot of people and I honestly do NOT care!!!!
I am so sick of
everybody telling me
or sending me things
on the Pledge of Allegiance
with the
One Nation Under God
in bold and big font
and telling me
I need to circulate the e-mail
to keep it in.
They are all
under the impression
that it was
in the original
Pledge of Allegiance
and it was NOT in it.
To read
the history of
the Pledge of Allegiance
click on the link below:
This is the orginal
Pledge of Allegiance
as written
by Francis Bellamy
in 1892.
'I
pledge allegiance
to my Flag
and the Republic
for which
it stands,
one nation,
indivisible,
with liberty
and justice for all.'
Enough said.
If my family and friends
decide to read this
do you finally get the hint?
How many e-mails
do I have to send
telling you this
before you stop
badgering me about this?
For everyone out there, If you are going to send e-mails, blog, et cetera about something like this
please do your research before badgering friends and family about the topic.
TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR
I believe that religion belong in the family.
If you want to go to church
or
practice your religion
you do NOT
have to bother
your friends
and
family about it.
Things were NOT any better
when God or prayers
were in the schools or workplace.
If it was
there would not have been
open and okayed separation, lynchings, slavery and so forth.
These were people who believed
that their religion
was "the" religion
(and how many so called Christian religions are there anyway?).
Things are worse
because
some people do not see fit
to actually teach their children how to behave,
to respect others and their differences,
make excuses for them when they do something wrong,
think that redneck jokes are funny et cetera.
I think you get the picture.
The next time you see
an inappropriate joke, cartoon, e-mail
think about yourself
and what kind of jokes could be made about you
and see if you still think it is funny.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign