CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Highlander






One of my favorite shows of all time is "Highlander: The Series". I also enjoy the movies, but the show is one of my favorites. There are other shows like "Stargate SG-1", "Stargate Atlantis", "24", and others that I enjoy.

It is not one of the greatest shows, but it something about it touches me. The comedy episodes are fun, but there is something sad and sometimes beautiful in the serious episodes. It can be spiritual almost haunting like.

I have been asked by people I know if I would ever want to be immortal, and I never know for sure what I would want. On the one hand you get to live long enough to see changes in the world and whether what some leader long ago was right or wrong in the end, but it would also be very sad and lonely. I can not imagine watching everybody I ever knew die knowing that I would not (except by taking my head as in the show and movies).

In the end I do not think I would want to be immortal.

What brought this blog on??? I was playing around You Tube and was watching some of the videos and realized again how spiritual and sad and at the same time how beautiful some of the
episodes were.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign