CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Garden Flowers

In the front garden.
So sunny and bright are these daffodils;
or, like I say daffy dils lol.
This is really two tone,
but I took these late in the day and it kind of shows that. I know these look like ordinary daisies, but these are garden mums.
There has been some debate on the classification of daisies over the last few years.
I have been told by certified horticulturalists (spelling?) that there is a difference and some year it will be settled once and for all.
I say why bother.
Pretty is pretty who cares.

We bought these today and are not planted yet.
This is a six pack of garden mums that we got at Menards.

Petunias and geraniums. I did not even plant these this year.

My brother did these yesterday.

He never wants to help with this kind of stuff (lol) and he did these and other pots without being asked to!!!!

Another type of geranium.

This is another one we bought today in a six pack from Menards.

We also bought a boxwood bush, but I forgot to photograph it. The boxwood bush was on sale for only $14.88. It is normally $24.99. That is a good deal. It is not a huge bush, but big enough for the price.

I bought the bush for my mom's birthday today.

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

i have 1 daffodil that bloomed - and my tulips are just starting. my magnolia tree started to bloom but now with this stupid ass cold weather again - the petals are turning brown.

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign