CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Watch out for sample products

So, it is like this.....

I get a magazine in the mail and there is a coupon for a "new" product by an established and well known company with a well known spokeswoman and attached to the coupon is a sample of the product....cool right???

That is what I thought. It is a revitalize lotion...so, I decide to try it today and let me just say my face and skin did NOT like it one bit!!!!!!

First my face was just itching a little bit---ok, not so bad at first. Then it started to itch a lot!!!!!
Ok, still it did NOT hurt but was beginning to really really really annoy me. Then all of a sudden my face felt like someone was burning it!!!!!

Did I mention I was at work during all this? No I did not mention that.

I told my boss I had to go to the bathroom and by the time I got there and looked in the mirror my nose and cheeks were bright red and my forehead and neck were slightly red. I took off all the makeup I had on in those areas and washed my face and it has now been over 10 hours since I put that "lotion" on and over 6 hours since my face started burning and it still burns and hurts and itches.

I know it was not the make up because that has been the same for a while now and my eyes did not have that itching and burning like the rest of my face.

The moral of the story is
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS
test a new product on a small area before you apply it all over.

I was not that concerned because I have used this company's shampoo and conditioner several times and like it and have had no problem with it. It is obvious that I had a severe allergic reaction to this particular product. It will heal in a few days (hopefully), but meanwhile I still had to work like this and have people look at me funny.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign