CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Small World

So, my colleague and I believe friend (even thought I am old enough to be her mother) took a trip to Texas recently. As everyone knows Texas is a BIG state. I used to live in Texas from March 1987 until June 1992.

I lived in Edinburg which is next to McAllen and where does my colleague and friend visit??? A wild guess here everyone lol? McAllen talk about a small world. She went to visit her grandparents. I do believe she was the youngest one everywhere she went, but that is okay. I thought this was just too interesting not to share even though I am probably the only one who cares. LOL

I miss living in Texas (at least the part I lived in). I hate winter weather, the people where I lived were nice and friendly and would help just because you needed help. I do not know if that is still true, but it was while I was there.

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

I don't know if I could handle the summer heat down there. Dave has friends there, so I guess I would like to visit - oh who the hell am I kidding - I want to go visit anywhere!!! VACATION!! LOL!!!!

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign