CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Tuesday, March 18, 2008





Ok I stopped into my bookstore job today after working with the Easter Bunny and my friend and colleague went and made a comment about how she was waddling.

Of course my first thought was waddle like a duck. LOL

Ok Ok I know that was a terrible thing to think of first, but you know you just can not help what pops into your feeble mind sometimes.

So, of course she said something about my posting a picture of a duck with some comment about her. So, of course I had to oblige her. LOL LOL LOL

Sorry Lori.

Besides I always thought duckies were kind of cute and hey Sunday is Easter and they do kind of go together.

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

QUACK - QUACK - QUACK!!!!

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign