CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Monday, May 19, 2008

Photographs on Ohio Street, Racine, Wisconsin, Road Construction

I took this from our back door;
which is actually on the side of the house.

I took this from about the middle of the bridge.

This is what woke me up at
6 a.m. Friday, 16 May 2008.
I first heard this when it was two blocks away
and it made the whole house shake.
This was breaking up the bottom layer of cement.
The city had been adding layers on top
of this one for years.

This was taken from our driveway.



Another picture taken from the bridge looking north.


This was taken from the bridge looking south.

Another one looking south.


I took this one from inside the house
out the kitchen window.

This one was taken from the front yard looking north.

This was taken from our driveway.
Is it me or does this kind of look like a dinosaur? LOL

Another one taken from the front yard looking north.

This was taken from the front yard.

This was taken from our driveway.



Are we having fun yet? LOL

I would have taken pictures

of the workers putting up the temporary poles for street lights today,

but I was gone part of the time (we had to buy a new water heater)

and worked in the yard some.

Oh yeah I took allergy medicine and promptly fell asleep

and slept for four hours.

Yep that's right I took a four hour nap.

I guess I was really tired.

Still to come with the road:

A traffic light on the corner of Byrd Avenue and Ohio Street.

So, be careful when they finally open up the street.

The bridge is coming down.

We have been told the main part of the street

may be finished by the end of August.

They will be cutting down the trees by the street and replanting in the fall.

I will update when I find out more folks.



0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign