CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Monday, May 5, 2008

I So Wish I Had My Camera Today 5 May 2008

Today has been a strange sort of day.

I hear this big bang outside and decide to actually see what it was. The city is doing road construction by our house as previous blogs have mentioned. The big bang was just the truck dropping a scoop like thing on the road (it made the whole house shake).

My stomach has been a little queazy the last couple of days (no I am not pregnant for those of you thinking that) and decided to eat a few saltines. I get them out of the box and placed them on the counter and looked at the next counter to see the coffee and grounds all over it. My brother the genius did not get the filter thing lined up. This is not the first time he has done that either lol.

I ran out of black printer ink Saturday and decided to go get some today, no big deal there. At Best Buy if you have their reward card and buy 2 qualifying inks or 1 multi-pack you get free computer paper up to a $9.99 value. Also, you earn points to reward certificates. I have to admit Best Buy has never been one of my favorite places, especially ours. Although, I have noticed a big change over the last few months (mainly I actually get someone asking me if I need help without my looking for 15 to 20 minutes and when I have a complaint they actually listen and try to do something about it).

My mom decided to go with me and one block away from home going towards Best Buy we are at a red light with 5 cars in front of us. Ok nothing unusual yet, but this is where I wish I had my camera.

This dark blue station wagon with 3 cars in front of decided to go up on the curb and grass ??? why ??? that is what I said. Well, they knocked down the traffic light. No kidding. I think they hit the white car in front of them I could not tell, but boy was she angry. Oh yeah, there was a woman standing there next to the light waiting for it to turn green so she could cross. The traffic light barely missed her. She had to jump out of the way. There were some men I believe from the electrical company working a few yards away too.

It happened to be an older couple in the blue station wagon that knocked down the traffic light. I can not imagine how you explain that to the police or insurance company.

So, what happened in your day today?

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign