CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Friday, May 9, 2008

More Pictures From The Front Of Our House In Progress





Ok, so the dead half tree is NOT a new addition to our garden. LOL We were going to cut it down, but the sparrows, cardinals, and purple finches all decided to make it their home this year.
Yes all three together. There are babies already too!!! They did not like us digging around there today.

The azalea we bought today (Sorry, I forgot which one it is. I will add the name at a later date.) and the iris we bought a couple of years ago. I do not know what one it is. Some kid stole our markers last year. If anyone recognizes it please post a comment about its name. The violets are wild violets. They have been growing in our yard somewhere ever since I can remember. A couple of years ago I dug a bunch up and transplanted them under the bushes we did have. I always thought they were pretty. I use to pick them alot and bring them in. I think it is because they are purple and that is my favorite color.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign