CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm happy to report that my friend and co-worker, Lori, is heading back to work tomorrow. I sincerely hope that all goes well and she'll be back for good. The only sad thing that would come out of that is; Sharon has been doing a really good job. It would be sad to see her not do it anymore, but I miss Lori.

We are just way too much alike that it's scary sometimes and we only met last year. A case in point last November I believe I came to check messages on the computer and she e-mailed me asking if I had a few movies she could borrow. Well, I had just finished watching the one, had watched one earlier, and just put another one she wanted in to watch. I didn't have the last one she wanted, but I went to Target a couple of days later and they had it on sale for only $3.98!!! I bought 2 one for her and one for me.

Seriously were we separated at birth or what??? Of course she came 5 years after me, and I don't think anyone would ever want to be pregnant that long.

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign