CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Friday, February 8, 2008

E-Bay.

I don't really have anything much to add today. I put some stuff up on E-Bay. I already sold one movie today "Drop Dead Fred". It's a cute movie, but I haven't watched more than once since I bought it and need to clear out stuff to pay off credit cards. I'll be putting up more stuff as I decide what to get rid of and take pictures. I just wish it didn't take so long to type in the descriptions. I probably would get more up.

Right now I have a few prints (poster type paper) of my brother's art work up, promotional pins for movies, gift baskets, movies (vhs & dvd), books, and a few other items with more to come.

Anyone interested in my E-Bay store it is

http://stores.ebay.com/mlsflamingo64

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

you have just been rocking on ebay! keep it going - now we just have to get you scrapbooking

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign