CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Need A Life Change!!

So, How does a person go about changing their life drastically?

That is my question lately.

I owe too much money.

I work in a low paying, stressful job. I actually do generally like the people I work with even if they drive me absolutely insane some days.

I would love to take a bunch of computer classes, but have no money and the classes run too late at night when I have to get up around 3:30 a.m. every day.

I do have an Associate's Degree in Marketing which has been useless and paid for with Pell Grants.

I want to move, but unfortunately I am the only one working in my house. I live with an unemployed brother and a mother on Social Security who can not drive any more due to Macular Degeneration.

I find myself so exhausted physically, emotionally, and mentally. My mom and I want to clear out the house and sell it and move someplace smaller. We even talked about moving to another city and possible another state that normally does not get the kind of weather we do in the north. I know the south has been hit hard this year with bad weather, but that is unusual.

Too many years working part-time and occasionally full-time for less than $8.50 an hour (I have not had more than $8.50 since 1999 and that was because the store I worked at was closing and that is what the liquidators gave me to get me to stay). I am tired of all the stress and no energy. It is starting to take a toll on me. I cry too much, "fake happy" at work to customers because the customers will complain, I have put on weight again, I can not sleep even though I am exhausted, I am snapping at people way too much and am just overwhelmed and it seems like not one person in my life sees it or cares.

I can not even bring myself to talk to the couple of friends that I do talk to once in a while because their lives are actually harder in some ways, but they do have husbands to help pay bills and do shopping and .....

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign