CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Horlick High School Flea Market, Saturday, 17 April 2010

Horlick High School
in
Racine, Wisconsin
is having a
Flea Market
today
from
8:00 a.m.
until
3:00 p.m.
The cost is $1.00 to get in.
I have never gone to this before and have no idea what to expect.
I am going primarily to see if I want to do it next year.
I understand that many people attend every year and it seems more people go every year.
I have always seem to get stuck working weekends and have a hard time getting weekends off (especially Saturdays--it seems a lot of people "can not" work Saturdays or Sundays for one reason or another).
Horlick High School also does a craft fair in November. If I am remembering correctly the craft fair is the Saturday before the United States Thanksgiving.
If I see a lot of people today and they are buying I might try to sell at the craft fair.
I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping to see a good turnout.
I am also looking for a job that is Monday - Friday or at least easier for me to get weekends off more. I really want to start selling at fairs more.
I will do my best to keep everyone updated.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to see you at a fair sometime.

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign