CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jason Statham in Transporter 3

Ok sometimes I swear I am more guy then girl when it comes to movies. I would rather watch a car chase or somebody blowing up something or a science fiction movie than more so called romantic comedies which are mostly just immature whiny adults. Give me the classic romantic comedies first. Although there a few modern romantic comedies and other romantic movies I actually like, but I still prefer my action movies.
Below is the link to one of the movie trailers for "Transporter 3" starring Jason Statham that is currently on You Tube. I admit I have watched the first two a few times. I also have quite a few of the actor's other movies. I still have not made up my mind if I like "Crank" or not. LOL I do find myself leaning towards movies he is in though because I usually enjoy them. I have a weakness for the "Transorter" movies though and have no idea why. ha ha ha

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign