CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Congratulations to my friend

I just wanted to say congratulations to someone
I used to work with and now call friend
who found out she is having twins.
They are due in March.
Her and her husband are both happy
and I believe a little shocked.
I just wanted to put it out there
for the universe to send good wishes to them.
There has a been a lot of sad, bad, or scary things
happening to people in my life right (or people that I casually know)now
and I am just happy to hear great news.
Maybe just maybe this is a good omen.
Best wishes to my friend having the twins
and to my friends (both in person and online) and colleagues
who are going through hard times right now.
Even if I do not say it much
I do think about you and worry about you
a lot more often than I ever say.
You are all in my hearts.

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

She has nothing to worry about ~ you know what they say ~ there is always a pot of gold at the end of the RAINBOW~~~~ Congrats to her and her husband!!

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign