CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Soap Buffet on Etsy--link included

I do not usually blog about what other people are selling on sites that I sell on
unless they are family or friends,
but this was just so cute that I had to share.
This company sells the most adorable soaps.
If you are looking for something a little different check them out.
****NOTE****
I get no money or anything for sharing this with everyone.
I just liked the items a lot.
Adorable made to order mini cupcake soaps
The Soap Buffet on Etsy

0 comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign