CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Search the Web

Custom Search

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

BZZ Agent---Inbox Dollars

http://www.bzzagent.com//p/4531142079/DaisyMaeXena

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hi All

It was actually busy in the mall today (Regency Mall). Juds had a $300 sale today. It was mostly audio cds & 3 books. Two brothers taking a road trip.

So, men are they just inherently intelligent in letting people know things in advance? My nephew, whom I do love, calls last night while I'm working & tells my brother that he's having the cookout tomorrow (which would be today--LOL). Of course I had to work & the rest of the family that lives on the other side of the state knew in advance.

See they had to so they could drive here for the cookout. It would have been nice to see my niece (his sister) & her kids since I haven't since them 1 1/2 years. I told him I had to know at least 1week to 2 weeks so maybe I could have off or work a short shift or something. I mean how hard is it to pick up a phone anyway? Or e-mail? Seriously anybody out there that does that to people I BEG YOU TO STOP!!!!! LOL

OK ENOUGH OF MY WHINING

My birthday is coming up soon & I received a box from my wonderful friend, Elvin. He lives in sunny, earthquake prone, drought, wild fire California. Elvin if you're reading this I'm very very tired & getting a little slap happy. He always, I mean always, spends too much. He sent me 3 polos (pink, lavender, & navy - with Mickey on them), a real nice tote bag with Mickey on it, a Disney address book, notebook, pens & a foam stamp set (all Disney), and finally but not least a real pretty crochet purse with a matching coin purse. It's ivory so I probably won't use it as much as I would like to, just to keep it clean.

I'll take pictures 1 day & post them.

He lives in - I mean near Disneyland.

I do send him lots of things at 1 time, but it's usually little stuff that I get on sale or with coupons, etc. I get really good deals sometimes. It pays to sign up for your favorite stores e-mails.

ALL FOR NOW FOLKS

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT AND SUNDAY

1 comments:

Colors of Me said...

Holy shizzzittz $300! Wow, where the heck was I LOL!! Oh yeah, at baseball LOL! Well, that was an awesome sale! I'm sorry you missed the cookout - he really should have called you sooner. Not that I would have been much help cuz we weren't here and I can't close, but next time let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Hey (shhh! don't tell anybody but there is this girl at work - and her birthday is Wednesday!!!)

Search the Web

Custom Search

Buzz Agent--Frog Pond

Frogpond Badge

Buzz Agent Cover Girl Campaign